Best Laptops For Coding – As a programmer, I know how important it is to have the best laptops for coding and programming. Given these requirements, we have listed some of the best programming laptops in this article. The best friend of a programmer is his high-end programming notebook. Well, if you are looking for the best laptops for coding, you have landed on the very good page.
Although there are no such specific laptops manufactured primarily for programming and coding. If you are a developer, coder or programmer, then it becomes necessary to find the right laptop that will serve your main purpose. The best laptop for programming is the one that combines power and performance. Many people today are looking for the best laptops for coding, so we’ve created this list of Best Laptops For Coding.
Laptops For Coding Laptop Name Laptop Rank Laptop Rating ASUS VivoBook Pro 1st 9.5 out of 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2nd 9.4 out of 10 ASUS VivoBook S 3rd 9.3 out of 10 MSI GL62M 4th 9.3 out of 10 Acer Aspire E 15 5th 9.2 out of 10 Apple 13″ MacBook Pro 6th 9.2 out of 10 Dell XPS 13 7th 9.1 out of 10 ASUS ZenBook Pro 8th 9.1 out of 10 Acer Aspire VX 9th 9.0 out of 10 Microsoft Surface Book 2 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Laptops For Coding
ASUS VivoBook Pro Thin & Light Laptop, 17" Full HD , Intel i7-8550U Processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB...
2 used from $1,999.77
- Latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor
- 17.3" Full HD Wide View display with 72% NTSC color gamut and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- Slim 16.2" wide, 0.8" thin and portable footprint.Maximum RAM Supported: 32.00 GB; Battery: 42 Whrs 3 Cells Battery
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; Ergonomic backlit keyboard with number pad
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 15.6" FHD IPS Gaming Laptop, Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ 16GB DDR4 1TB HDD+128GB SSD 6GB NVIDIA GeForce...
- 15.6-inch Full (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, Aspect Ratio：16:9， External Resolution：Up to 5120 x 2880 , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core, 2.8GHz, Up to 3.8GHz
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, 2400MHz, 1TB HDD 5400 rpm + 128GB SSD
- Media Card, support SD, MMC, 1 x Thunderbolt 3，3 x USB 3.0 Type-A， 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt Port， 1xHeadphone/Microphone Combo Jack
ASUS VivoBook S Thin & Light Laptop, 14" FHD, Intel Core i7-8550U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce MX150, NanoEdge Display,...
2 used from $999.77
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8550U (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Quad Core processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics 2GB
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD
- Slim 12.8 inches Wide, 0.7 inches Thin and portable footprint with metal cover and backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic combo port (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
MSI GL62M 7REX-1896US 15.6" Full HD Gaming Laptop Computer Quad Core i7-7700HQ, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G Graphics, 8GB DRAM, 128GB...
1 used from $1,499.77
- Display: 15.6" Full HD eDP 1920x1080 | Operating System: Windows 10 . Gb LAN
- Processor: Core i7-7700HQ (2.8 - 3.8 GHz). Visualize key system information so that its clear at a glance.Mini mode display system information on a small size window
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4G GDDR5.AC Adapter:150 W adapter
- RAM: 8GB (8G*1) DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Drive: 128GB M.2 SATA + 1TB (5400RPM)
- Special features: Thin and Light Chassis | Steel Series Red Backlight with Anti-Ghost key + silver lining | Nahimic 2 Surround Sound System
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB...
1 used from $999.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 3.1GHz Intel i5 Dual Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Silver (Newest Version)
- 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
Dell XPS 13 9370 Laptop, 13.3" UHD InfinityEdge Touch Display, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD,...
5 used from $899.00
- Intel Core 8th Generation i7-8550U Processor (Quad Core, up to 4.0 GHz, 8M Cache)
- 13.3'' 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB LPDDR3 2133MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive
- Widescreen HD (720p) webcam, Windows Hello compliant | Power button integrated fingerprint reader
- Killer 1435 WiFi 802.11ac 2x2 with Bluetooth | Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VE-XH71 15.6" Full HD Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
2 used from $1,599.00
Acer Aspire VX 15 Gaming Laptop, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6 Full HD, 16GB...
1 used from $1,499.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- HDD upgrade kit available (2.5” bracket with SATA and power cable). Contact Acer support for your complimentary kit.
16 used from $993.08
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Features a 8th generation Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, 256 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 17 hours of video playback
- Enhanced Graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU w/6GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- The fastest Surface Book yet, with 4x more power
- Vibrant PixelSense Display: Now available with a new 15" touchscreen
- Four versatile modes of use and new USB C port; Contrast ratio: 1600:1
Well, we have listed the Best Laptops For Coding that are useful for programming and coding. Some may be outside your budget and others in your budget. You will not be mistaken for using any of them as they will all serve your main purpose and provide a decent entertainment experience. I hope this Top 10 Best Laptops For Coding article will eliminate any confusion about buying your best laptops for coding and programming.
Top 10 Best Laptops For Coding