Best Laptops For Java Programming – Are you looking for the best laptops for Java programming? Currently, there are so many laptops available on the market. You need the right laptop for programming. If you’re a developer, coder, or programmer and work as a Java developer, Android developer, iOS developer, or c ++ developer, you need a highly configurable laptop. Laptops are a vital need for a programmer. To succeed in programming, you need a high-performance laptop.
I am a programming student, so I know that the best programming laptop is needed. If you have a system with less RAM, it will inevitably cause problems when running the program. It is therefore essential to have the best laptop for programming.
What type of configuration you need in a laptop for programming purposes:
- Intel i5/i7 processor (atleast7th gen).
- At least 8GB RAM.
- Dedicated graphics card with 2GB memory.
- At least 256 SSD storage (additional 1TB HDD recommended).
These are the minimum requirements for the Best Laptops For Java Programming. Here in this article, you will find the top 10 laptops for Java programming.
Laptops For Java Programming Laptop Name Laptop Rank Laptop Rating Apple 13″ MacBook Pro 1st 9.5 out of 10 ASUS Zenbook Pro UX550VE 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Dell XPS 13 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Apple 15″ MacBook Pro 4th 9.3 out of 10 Razer Blade Pro 5th 9.2 out of 10 Acer Predator Helios 300 6th 9.2 out of 10 Lenovo Legion Y520 7th 9.1 out of 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 8th 9.1 out of 10 Acer Aspire E 15 9th 9.0 out of 10 HP ZBook 14 G4 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Laptops For Java Programming
Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 3.1GHz Intel i5 Dual Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Silver (Newest Version)
- 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VE-DB71T Premium 15.6 inch FHD Touch Laptop PC (Intel i7-7700HQ Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, GTX...
1 used from $1,999.77
- 7th Generation Kaby Lake Intel i7-7700HQ Quad Core 2.8 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.8 GHz), NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics Card
- 15.6-Inch 178 degree wide angle view Nano Edge Full-HD (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen display
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 802.11ac; Dual-Band WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 and SD Card Reader
- 1TB SSD (Solid State Drive), Extensive connectivity with HDMI, 2x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen2) with Thunderbolt, 2x USB Type 3.0 Type-A
Dell XPS 15 Thin Bezel Display, 7th Gen Core i7 (up to 3.8 GHz), 16GB, 512GB SSD, Nvidia Gaming GPU...
5 used from $1,199.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16 GB DDR4-2400MHz up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
- 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro Laptop (Retina, Touch Bar, 2.6GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) Space Gray...
1 used from $2,435.99
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Radeon Pro 555x or 560x Graphics with 4GB of video Memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
Razer Blade 14" Thin & Light Gaming Laptop - Full HD - Intel Core i7-7700HQ - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060...
2 used from $1,599.66
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5 VRAM) VR Ready graphics
- 7th Gen Quad Core Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with hyper-threading 2.8GHz/3.8GHz (Base/Turbo)
- 256GB SSD (PCIe M.2) storage | 16GB DDR4 2400MHz memory
- Full spectrum customizable gaming keyboard powered by Razer Chroma
- Ultra-thin (0.70”), light (4 lbs), and durable CNC aluminum chassis
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, GeForce GTX 1060, 15.6" Full HD, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB...
1 used from $1,499.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD & 1TB 5400RPM HDD
- Up to 9-hours of battery life
- Max Memory: 8 GB
Lenovo Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop - Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD, 1050Ti 4GB, 15.6" Full HD
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Series Edition 7577 15.6-Inch Full HD Screen Laptop - Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ, 512GB SSD +...
1 used from $1,499.77
- Powerful 7th-generation Intel Quad-Core i7-7700HQ 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.80 GHz
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive M.2 + 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5, Optical Drive Not included, Backlit Keyboard
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display with IPS technology, HDMI 2.0
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 2-in1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.1, 802.11ac Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB...
1 used from $999.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
HP ZBook Studio G4 Mobile Workstation (2VT73UT#ABA) Intel Xeon E3-1505M, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Win10 Pro64
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1505M v6 with Intel HD Graphics P630 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores).
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 ECC SDRAM (1 x 8 GB).
- Storage: 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080).
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64.
Well, it was all about the top 10 best laptops for Java programming. I hope this article will guide you in choosing the best laptop for programming. Well, if you are a designer, programmer, developer, coder or computer student, you will find this article useful. All the laptops in this list are good for programming. But in the end, the final decision belongs to you.
Let us know your thoughts on our Best Laptops For Java Programming by commenting on the box below.
Top 10 Best Laptops For Java Programming