Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks In 2019 – If you don’t want to take both a laptop and a tablet with you, then a convertible 2-in-1 ultrabook might be the solution. Usually, there are some trade-offs, and very few laptops offer the best of both devices. The Surface Book arguably has the fewest commitments, but it’s also expensive. You could buy a tablet and laptop separately and still have money left over related to buying a Microsoft Surface Book.
Although many 2-in-1 laptops run Windows 10, which makes sense, there are a few in this list which comes with an alternative Android OS, so there are lots of choices. However, a convertible laptop might not have many ports (though some have full-size USB Port), they are thinner and lighter than a hybrid notebook making them exceptional for traveling.
So, here is our fresh list of Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks In 2019.
Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks In 2019
HP Spectre x360-13t Quad Core(8th Gen Intel i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, IPS micro-edge Touchscreen Corning Gorilla, Windows...
2 used from $1,226.67
- NEWEST 8th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-8550U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)+Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (16 GB), Windows 10 Home 64 - Dark Ash Color
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMeTM M.2 SSD, 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard), HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone, Webcam supports Windows Hello
- 13.3" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBTTM (1920 x 1080), HP Active Stylus
1 used from $1,349.77
- 13.3" LED display; 1920 x 1080 Touch Display
- Intel i7-7Y75 Processor 1.3Ghz (4M Cache, 3.60GHz Turbo Speed)
- 16gb DDR4 RAM; 512GB SSD
- Intel HD Integrated Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
9 used from $699.99
- The latest Microsoft Surface Pro Features a 7th generation Intel Core i7 Processor, 256 GB of storage, 8 GB RAM, and up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- 2.5x faster than Surface Pro 3 thanks to a powerful Intel Core Processor
- 68% longer battery life than Surface Pro 3 and 50% longer than Surface Pro 4, for all-day power on the go
- Create, study, work, and play virtually anywhere - surface Pro gives you total mobile productivity
- Windows 10 HomeBuilt for Windows Ink4K Ultra HD; 8th Gen Intel® Core i7-8550U processor; 13.9" display; 16GB memory; 512GB SSD; fingerprint reader; DVD/CD drive not included
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360UA 13.3-inch Touchscreen Convertible Laptop, Core i7, 16GB, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, Fingerprint Reader
1 used from $1,199.77
- 13.3-Inch Touch QHD display, 3200 by 1080 resolution, illuminated backlit keyboard
- 7th generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7 GHz (Turbo to 3.5 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB SSD with 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 1x Gen 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI. Bluetooth 4.1, 802.11ac Wi-Fi. 57WHrs battery
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login, Touch sensors can detect a touch area of just 6mm - much more sensitive than the 9mm industry standard - so even the subtlest movements of your fingertips are detected.
Acer Switch Alpha 12 2-in-1, 12" QHD Touch, Intel Core i7, 8GB Memory, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, SA5-271-71NX
- Intel Core i7-6500U Processor 2.5GHz (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 12" QHD Touchscreen (2160 x 1440), Intel HD Graphics 520
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD, No Optical Drive
- USB 3.1 (Type-C) Port
- Windows 10 Home, Up to 8-hours Battery Life
Lenovo Yoga 720 Premium 2-in-1 15.6" 4K UHD IPS Touch-Screen Ultrabook, Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce...
4 used from $1,043.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8 GHz (max boost speed up to 3.8GHz) 6MB Cache, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics 2GB Dedicated Video memorry
- 15.6-inch 4K IPS 10-point multitouch screen, Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution Widescreen LED, Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design, Stylus Capable Screen, Windows Ink Capable, Stylus not included
- 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz, 512GB Solid State Drive, Backlit keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Thunderbolt port for connecting advanced monitors and external drives, NO Optical Drive
Acer Spin 7, 14" Full HD Touch, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, Convertible, SP714-51-M4YD
1 used from $999.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7Y75 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Multi-touch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
8 used from $1,719.99
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Features a 8th generation Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, 512 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 17 hours of video playback
- Enhanced Graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete GPU w/2GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- The fastest Surface Book yet, with 2x more power
- Vibrant PixelSense Display: now available with an improved 13.5" touchscreen
- Four versatile modes of use and new USB-C port
Acer Nitro 5 Spin Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-8250U, GeForce GTX 1050, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD,...
1 used from $1,499.77
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD & 1TB 5400RPM HDD
- Up to 10-hours of battery life
So, that concludes our list of Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks In 2019. There’s never been the best time to buy a 2-in-1. The market is full of great alternatives, and we’re convinced that the devices we’ve listed here will assist you well for many years to come. Performance, displays, battery life, and connectivity are all top-rated, and these flexible laptops will handle everything you want them to do.
If you appreciate our list of Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks In 2019 or have any suggestions, then to share them with us by dropping a comment down below in the comment box.
Read More: Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Gamers
Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Ultrabooks