Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In 2019 – If you are a video editing expert, you might have fought with several aspects before you can get down to preparing your rudimentary video editing skills. With the genius pieces of video editing software and laptops we have today, it is only a matter of the past that performing complex video editing jobs were left to the professionals. Credit to the dawn of all these advanced video editing laptops and software, even with limited professional expertise, you can investigate the endless prospects which are now offering in the world of video editing.
Although this has to do with a slew of factors, some of which involve discovering what video editor you must use and the machine that will be maintaining it. The latter is a bit more confused than it sounds. Mixing through the range of laptops available in the market for primarily the video editing work can often be excited, here is our list of Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In 2019.
Along with that, we thought you might want a little guide to get you begin with. Keep reading to gain more about the dos and dont’s when it comes to purchasing the laptop specifically for video/photo editing and also check out the list of Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In 2019.
List of Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In 2019
Dell XPS 15- 15.6" Ultra Thin and Light Laptop with 4K touch screen display, 7th Gen Core i7 (up to...
9 used from $1,159.99
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16 GB DDR4-2400MHz up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
- 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
Apple 15" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 2.8GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Gray, MPTR2LL/A...
- 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
ASUS ZenBook UX550VE-DB71T 15.6-inch NanoEdge FHD touch Laptop (Core i7 Processor, GTX 1050Ti, 16GB DDR4, PCIE NVMe 512GB SSD, Windows...
4 used from $1,009.92
- 15.6-Inch 178 degree wide angle view Full-HD Nano Edge touch display with Windows 10
- Latest 7th generation Intel i7-7700HQ Quad Core 2.8 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.8 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring PCIE NVMe 512GB SSD with 16GB DDR4 RAM with NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, 2x USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen2) with Thunderbolt, 2x USB Type 3.0 Type-A, 802.11ac WiFi, and SD Card Reader
ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 15.6” Full-HD 120Hz Ultra-portable Laptop, GTX 1070, Intel Core i7, 256GB PCIe SSD, 16GB DDR4
3 used from $1,230.55
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light with a thickness of only 0.7" (with the lid closed) and weighing only 4.9 lbs
- Next-generation performance with GeForce GTX 1070 8GB with Max-Q design and Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz Processor (Turbo up to 3.8GHz). Windows 10 Pro. 120Hz Panel
- Quiet and cool featuring ROG Active Aerodynamic System which improves airflow by 40% and reduces temperatures by 20% compared to conventional cooling. *Actual cooling performance varies due to system and environmental conditions
Acer Aspire VX 15 Laptop, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6 Full HD, 16GB DDR4,...
2 used from $701.22
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- HDD upgrade kit available (2.5" bracket with SATA and power cable). Contact Acer support for your complimentary kit.
ASUS Zenbook Pro UX550VE 15.6 inch Ultra Slim Touchscree Laptop | 2.8GHz i7-7700HQ, 16GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB,...
- The latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz quad-core (i7-7700HQ | Turbo to 3.8GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB graphics
- HIDevolution upgrades the 15 inch FHD Asus Zenbook Pro Ultra Slim Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU + GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
- PCIe or SATA based storage--512GB PCIe x4 SSD--ensures that you experience the fastest boot up & load times
ASUS VivoBook Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, GeForce...
4 used from $1,016.93
- Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz), standard voltage for full performance
- 15.6" Full HD color rich, anti-glare display and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics for flawless visuals and portable gaming
- 15" wide and 0.8" ultra thin chassis for a portable & slim footprint; Illuminated keyboard; Harman/Kardon certified audio; Dual-fan thermal design
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Laptop, (Intel Core i7 (up to 3.8 GHz),16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050
2 used from $999.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately) [16G2D]
- 512GB Pie Solid State Drive , No Optical Drive option
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-422 15.6” Ultra Thin and Light Laptop i7-6700HQ NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6G 16GB 1TB Full Color Keyboard...
- Display: 15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare eDP Vivid Color 94% NTSC | Resolution: 1920x1080 16:9
- Processor: Core i7-6700HQ 2.6-3.5 GHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G GDDR5
- RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Drive: 1TB (5400RPM
- Special features: VR Ready | Full Color RGB SteelSeries Keyboard | Nahimic 2 Surround Sound Audio Enhancer | True Color SRGB | Cooler Boost Trinity | Windows 10
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB...
3 used from $579.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Things to Consider Before Buying a Video Editing Laptop
The most common difficulties people tend to face are; lack of storage space – any high-quality video, will take up a considerable amount of your disk. Now consider a massively edited HD video. To cram in a collection of those in your laptop needs a lot more space than you can expect. Then there are several problems with the video editing software, along with a speedy processor, high-grade graphics and what not.
In this section, I am about to give you a little brief regarding selecting the best core hardware for the best video rendering and editing laptop, fragmented into a step-by-step categorization. So, let’s begin.back to menu ↑
Know that all your struggles with buying suitable video/photo editing laptop will go in vain if you don’t buy it with a powerful processor. After all, the processor is going to be your underpinning for advanced editing software, graphics cards, and other necessities. For instance, hardcore video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, and Final Cut Pro will necessarily occupy your CPU’s multiple cores and require hyperthreading. Hence, buying the laptop with many core processor with hyperthreading capabilities is undoubtedly the best for video editing.back to menu ↑
Depending on the rigor of your use, the graphics card needs to be powerful enough to render information into high-quality pixels speedily. For light video editing, you don’t require a laptop with dedicated graphics as integrated graphics on new generation processors are quite robust to get the work done. However, for intense video editing, it would be highly advantageous if you have an A-grade one on your laptop to achieve the best results.back to menu ↑
Of course, you need to save all your edited videos. If you are getting down to some severe motion graphics editing, you must have a few gigabytes to spare on your device. If not, there is always a chance of ramming your data into an external SSD. Though you can go with a cheaper, hard drive option, however, from performance perspectives, I’d suggest a good SSD.back to menu ↑
If you don’t want to force shut your laptop during video editing because of unavoidable lagging, you must buy a laptop with the appropriate amount of RAM. Finding an ‘appropriate amount’ of RAM depends on your use. If you are working on full-HD 1080p videos (1920 x 1080), then your laptop with an inbuilt 8 to 12 GB RAM would be enough to get you going. For more superior video resolutions like Ultra-HD 4K, (and 8K), I’d like to suggest you bump your RAM up to a 16 GB RAM or just upgrade your laptop.back to menu ↑
The display is also an important aspect to check in the best laptop for video editing. A color-accurate display with sufficient resolution is demanded to play and edit videos correctly. For instance, modifying a 4K video will be great if done on the laptop with the 4K display. That said, one will not feel comfortable to edit 4K video on the laptop with the standard Full-HD 1080p display because that screen will be able to fit up to 1920×1080 pixels only, whereas the resolution of 4K Ultra-HD (3840×2160) is twice the resolution of full-HD (1920×1080).back to menu ↑
Picking the ‘best laptop for video editing’ is not an easy task. It all depends upon your preferences combined with your usage that determines the one best machine fit for your routine. The above list of Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In 2019 ranges from ultra-modern graphics cards and SSDs to advanced processors, from 17 inch wide screens too low budget laptops, but determining which one would be the best from your prospect, requires in-depth research and review exploration. Stay tuned for further updates.
Read More: Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Programming
Top 10 Best Ultrabooks For Video Editing In June 2018